Friday, August 17, 2007

Pictures!

Everyone loves a lil photo action:


Jeff is next to me, then Dianna then Christian.


Vogueing at Universal Studios


Exhausted at Sea World. Did you know Sea World is owned by Anheuser-Busch? Yea! They have a beer house where guests over 21 are entitled for 2 free beers. Luckily for us, there were 3 bartenders. (Well, lucky for Jeff and Christian, since I don't drink beer and Christian is underage, hah!)


Dreaming of home...


Jeff takes cool shots. Sometimes.




Old man Jeff




One night at the beach, I felt something crawl on my leg. Look who it was!






I was so ecstatic!




No comment.


My coworkers. Magic Kindgom.


Jeff standing next to a woman on stilts. He's a lil on the tall side.

All pics located here.

1 comments :

  1. Just Another Blog said...

    Im a brilliant photographer. And i think you know that.